Leaving Vienna finally

After two days, I found that Vienna is not as bad as I thought. I love walking in art museums (I hope Ted's here to share with me), and usually great artworks only appear in big city, so you have to choose quietness or masterpiece. I went to the headquarter of lomography today. To a lomo fans like me, going to the headquarter is like going to see the saints. They gave me two cameras which I don't have (!!!). The president and founder of lomography, Wolfgang invited us to a dinner with him and his colleagues. We enjoyed the dinner a lot. Then came to his great apartment, the design is so crazy. And you can see the whole Vienna standing on its roof! Wolfgang is a super nice and friendly guy, it's my very great pleasure to know him.

OK, I'll do my work now and leave Vienna for a place called Bad Blumau to enjoy a hot spring hotel there. Then get a plane from Vienna to Bangkok, and Bangkok to HK, which makes me start to hate long journey on plane. I'll see you guys then in HK soon!

Goodbye to the nice weather, coffee and wine in Austria.
But I'll see Pow Pow and Ted soon ^^

Comments

Popular Posts